Research and Development Grants
Research and Development Grants are research grants awarded by the University to its affiliates for the purpose of developing solutions to improve their performance.
Conditions and Precepts
1. Research and Development Grants may be submitted any time.
2. The duration of Research and Development Grants is one year.
3. Research and Development Grant proposals shall be submitted directly to the Deanship of Scientific Research by interested university affiliates.
4. Research and Development Grants are for research teams only; the research team shall name a principal investigator from within the proposing university affiliate and may include external co-researchers.
5. Research and Development Grant proposal submission, adjudication, and evaluation shall be done in accordance with mechanisms and regulations approved by the Deanship of Scientific Research.
6. Researcher compensation shall be in accordance with rules and regulations of scientific research.
7. All resulting research reports shall acknowledge the Deanship of Scientific Research at Qassim University.
8. The publication of research papers based on the research project findings is highly recommended.