Student Research Grants are research grants awarded to undergraduate students to encourage them to conduct research. The Deanship of Scientific Research awards 50 Student Research Grants annually.
1. Motivate undergraduate students to engage in research.
2. Promote greater awareness among students of the significance of research.
3. Train students on conducting research in order to prepare them to become competent researchers.
4. Provide material and moral support to students.
Conditions and Precepts
1. The Deanship of Scientific Research Council oversees all Student Research Grants and adjudicates all proposals submitted for these grants.
2. All submitted research proposals shall meet all University research regulations and guidelines for each field of study.
3. All resulting research papers shall acknowledge the Deanship of Scientific Research at Qassim University.
4. The number of Student Research Grants shall not exceed 50 grants annually. Funding shall not exceed 5,000 SAR per research grant.
5. Up to four students may submit a Student Research Grant proposal for a joint research project under the supervision of a faculty member from the same field of study.
6. Student Research Grant proposals shall be submitted thru college research centers which shall forward them to the Deanship of Scientific Research.